skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Julie's Life
delightful
delightful
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free-backgrounds/item/289/asInline
Thursday, January 1, 2009
End of December pics
Here are my last 5 pics for December from the 27th to the 31st. There is a picture of the flourless cake I made, the candles I made, the calendar I made, the goodie box I made and my salt and pepper Christmas set.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
January
(2)
Paper trunk giveaway!
End of December pics
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(8)
Followers
About Me
julie
Dollard des Ormeaux, Quebec, Canada
I am a fun loving person who loves to crop and spend time with my husband and friends.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment